Internet Entrepreneurs have the advantage of not having to figure out the strategy to market the company’s product. There are various examples of profitable online businesses to adopt.
In fact, the basis for your venture could be these third-party services in the long term. You can easily rely on these platforms to start your business easily and quickly. There is no need to create a website, online store or an e-commerce website.
This one time-time bookseller, which sells everything from toilet paper to tennis shoes, is the most powerful & dominant online retailer.
It’s even producing its own shows and is a strong competent in the streaming movies and TV shows industry. Hardware, like the Kindle Fire Tablet, is one of the most sold items. It has bricks and retail stores now. Not to mention, it has also taken over grocery store chain Whole Foods.
You can benefit yourself immensely from the brand tremendous reach and influence. A lesser known fact is that Amazon allows people to sell their products on its site. Since 2000, they’ve been offering “third party selling” opportunities.
50% of the sales on Amazon are through third party sellers. So, if you plan on going down this road, you will be in good hands. More than two billion third party items were shipped in 2016. The customers buy the products from third party sellers and have their trust in the third-party products.
Third party sales account for millions in sales each is a lucrative opportunity. So, grab your piece of pie and make a five or six figure income as an Amazon Seller.
Manage an online business without any website and let Amazon handle the grunt work using Amazon’s “Seller Central” dashboard. You can consider having a website, or a blog, or active social media presence to attract more potential buyers for your Amazon page.
Perks of being an Amazon Seller:
- You can benefit from the traffic that Amazon.com witnesses, i.e., 150 million people per month, and that too only in United States. These are ‘ready to buy’ customers. Well of course not everyone will be willing to buy the product but the ones who visit the site and search for products in your niche.
- Just fit your products into Amazon’s system and they’ll be visible to anyone who visits the site. No more worrying about setting up an online shopping website.
- Since Amazon is a trusted brand, it becomes easy for the internet entrepreneur to get prospects for their business because when you operate under the Amazon tag, there’s a set level of trust that the buyers have.
How Being an Amazon Seller Works:
1) You can start selling your products through Amazon by signing up as an Amazon seller. All you have to do is register yourself as one by clicking on this link: https://services.amazon.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm.
2) In order to be a third-party seller, you must fit into 20 categories. Some more profitable categories are clothing, healthcare, beauty products, baby products, jewelry, home and garden items, electronics, etc. To know more: https://services.amazon.com/services/soa-approval-category.html.
3) To be able to sell on Amazon you must pay a certain amount of fee. Suppose your goal is to sell more than 40 products a month, you’ll have to pay $39.99 per month. Addition to this fee, you must pay the Amazon personnel handling your products. If your sales are less, you must pay 99 cents per sale, in addition to other fees.
4) Become an FBA Seller on Amazon to sell your products on this site in a hassle-free way.
5) This means all your orders are “Fulfillment by Amazon”. Amazon handles shipping, delivery and if the need arises, returns and refunds or exchanges. There is no need to maintain an inventory. All you need to do is, you need to send your products (which you’ve purchased wholesale) to one of Amazon’s warehouses around the country. They ship it for you when they receive an order from anyone. This is as good as having an online drop-shipping based business.
6) This type of business model helps you to focus more on marketing of your products and increases your monthly revenue.
To know more detailed information about how to earn more from Amazon, visit website https://www.faithecommerceservices.com