E-commerce is the future of retail market, it’s an industry which is growing day by day and it brings new innovations, technologies and new demands every day. Like when this industry started it was started only to transfer invoices and checking order status online. But when electronic fund transfer introduced, it simply changed the complete experience of end users. E-commerce is now beyond just purchasing products online. When we see from a seller prospective, then eCommerce is not just displaying products online.
It’s about managing products, marketing products, uploading products on different selling channels like eBay and Amazon and a lot more. Now, a days, there are plugins available which makes it possible to upload all the products on your ebay account and Amazon account by clicking one button.
But what has not been changed so far, That is one core thing called eCommerce product data entry services. Whether you have most advanced eCommerce platforms or maybe thousands of plugins that might give you complete access to change the look of your online store. But no plugin or software does not automatically upload your products on your online store. You will have to have a data entry expert who can process the raw data and images and upload on your website manually or via using any file like.csv file.
Let me mention few points which are useful to remember when you perform data entry services online or data entry services offline.
- Always, ask for an eCommerce consultant who has experience in uploading products on similar platform you have for your online store.
- If you are outsourcing your project, then always provide limited access.
- Try not to change your service provider as new service provider might take some time to understand the way you want them to work on your project.
- Try to write product descriptions by yourself as you know about your products better than any one else.
- Send the pricing and share the formula with your eCommerce product data entry services provider, so that the service provider can upload the prices as per your instructions.
- Make a thumb rule to double check the prices of products before making them live.